Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where Do I Put A Cd Patch

The story of how I lost all my socks.

; some time now I have noticed the lack of socks in my closet. Yesterday I reached the limit and when I get around I realized that I had no any clean with it naked to hide my feet.
Then I had to look in the box where I keep my socks belts without a partner and get two different ones.
The result was this:


Before this I had to go buy some socks in the drawer because of the "no partner" I only had one more and I nothing else but sleep without socks where put the pajama pants I can not in any way. In fact, not in the middle of the night I get one of the legs of the pajamas I wake up automatically to fit into his sock.


Completion of Purchase: socks are expensive !!!!! Nothing like going to the souk, market, flea market or call him.

"eighteen-calsetine NiƱaaaaaa eurooo SINC" yes

That's cool.

Why I have no socks and I got to the limit yesterday? It all goes back to about a year, when I came to live in the interior of 20 meters where I live.
One day, a strong and fierce wind whipped the clothes cuerdecita was lying on my balcony. And the clothes flew off and went to the balcony of my downstairs neighbor. Immediately I went to get my clothes, that was enough.

Low, hit the door, I feel a human presence, but no one opens.

- Toc, toc, toc (viciously)

Nobody opens ..... Total

, I go to my house and in a paper I wrote: "Hi, I'm your neighbor upstairs, I've dropped all the clothes on his balcony, Abram please because I would get my clothes." Echo

the paper under the door. It opens a woman half his head peeking out the door. I tell my case. She replies:

- "Is that the door of the balcony I have a shelf and I will not remove. Was it important what you fallen?"

I do not know what to say, I do not know if it was important or not ... it was my clothes: (

never recovered it, a year after my clothes still on her balcony. Much has already been flown when the wind has become fierce, another fallen nature. Only recovered two socks that I found it one day at the landing of the building entrance. Were on the railing of the stairs. When I saw them I thought I would die of embarrassment. The running and got caught in the elevator .... Are those two socks that I started yesterday.

can see how there are still on the balcony of this woman a white shirt, a beige sweatshirt and socks in the corner of the balcony and see you soon fall on the street ..... Photo taken from

my balcony:



Another large number of socks I left them at hotels when I go to the concert, I lost so many ....

The rest of the socks I think I've ever eaten.

Cantonta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment