Thanks:)
I can not avoid making an entry in appreciation for the Weekend Concert Tour in Madrid:)
was amazing, I had a great time, enjoyed as a dwarf and a half hour concert I spent like half would not want to end.
thanks to all those who came to share a special day with us. Thanks also to everybody who came out to the familiar faces at new faces:)
Thanks also to Dani Despistaos Framework for the duo that we set and stay to play the guitar hehe two more songs
I leave the duo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLupGPE4Wc
Thanks to everyone who gave me input socks my blog in which they lost count lol was great to come home with 7 pairs of new socks: D
postconcierto The party was also the milk. XDD I'm still recovering
was also our version of beautiful Lady Alexander Vaga, say Gaga.
I leave it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-zWgvTn30
In short, it was very nice to share with you another chapter of this adventure, these stories a cantonta:)
And if you stay in Madrid or wanting more will premiere at a concert you want us .... we will be on December 16 providing an acoustic as intimate and delivered to the Board Escape from Madrid at 21.30! We promise to do the fool and make you happy ^ ^
Thank you all for music is magical thanks to you!!
Cantonta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment