A "Hello, hello there" and stories of my tablecloth.
As I like to tell my experiences tontunas I decided, well rather I suggested a guy on the Internet to post to my photoblog saying "get a blog that is spent in a reply fashionable. " This comment left havoc on my fragile heart surfers.
So as blogging, writing and the day I love girl narrate my adventures of an independent student, with everything that entails, and my life as cantonta, yes, singing.
Basically, pa who do not know me I have 21 years, study philology, a career high output, and besides I do, or at least try, to the music world that is now so well. Therefore, taking into account these two factors ... my future is uncertain. But no matter, it breaks my back with pleasure.
had to open the blog today to vent a malicious fact happened this morning in my house while I happily thought breakfast of freshly baked bread that's Mercadona in the oven. Led from yesterday thinking about eating bread with tomato sauce that my mother is that you die and which I have several tupperware in my fridge.
All had gone well but for the small detail of having put the bread in the oven without removing a plastic tablecloth on the apparatus having the oven. Soon the cloth was stuck tight to the top of the oven and could not take off. A delicious smell of freshly baked bread and burning plastic flooded at 7 am to 20 square meters habit.
Finally, my tablecloth purple cows has been wrinkled by life and gaps in that part which is strongly embraced the oven. Beautiful.
can see one of the parties hereto:
Cantonta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment