The curious story of my pants.
I have always been characterized as a disaster for girls regarding fashion, grooming, painting and that sort of thing. In fact I am in favor of pajamas as general attire.
Anyway, it all came to end a beautiful winter day in which I would sing to Toledo to a theater where a radio was a special program from there. I went the day before because the program began early veery. So I went there with my suitcase, and dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, cute, but sweatpants. Overall, I was comfortable for the trip as sing sang the next day.
What was my surprise? : O
not put anything in your suitcase, gentlemen, just a beautiful electric blue jersey. But ..... "Would come out to sing without pants?
Oh my god, it is already dark and I can not buy anything! And tomorrow starts the program they have put the streets.
A theater to overflowing and I ¿panties and jersey? My career is over ....
Before going to sleep with the burden of my life .... Surprise, Mary! We are your parents and your sister in front of the hotel we have come as a surprise, redundant to see you sing: D
as going to see me sing in panties ..... not going to like you, Mom. ..
I finally had to tell my family the problem. My mother was very understanding and not get angry or anything (just kidding, it's ironic, I took a .........)
But he did a very good idea!
Finally, I went to sing with my sister's pants, that I had great, but I did some patches and it was all divine!
In return, my sister had to stay in the hotel room while I was wearing panties pants. Everything can not be together.
Conclusion: Never forget the pants because there's always going to see a brother or sister who is willing to stay in his underwear so you do not make a fool of myself in a theater or singing in tracksuit pants.
Cantonta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment