The fortune di buona mamma mia.
currently live a time of such competitions sends continuous "sausage" to 3563 and win an apartment in Benidorm.
you think that these things never touch or anything, which is money lost and therefore never send. Well, actually you sent one time or another something and you did not hit a damn.
Last year around this time I went to sing on a cruise, there were 3-day cruise and good milk, then with its festivals, food all the time, your bracelet to drink what you want, your outdoor jacuzzi . One evening, a paradise, I did nothing but eat, drink and give everything.
Well, here is a video in which first-person story in my experience. Of course, oblivious to my face delivered to the party with a clamp on the head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYrPBgok1VI
Anyway, I was very happy to go for the first time on a cruise. And my mother came to send a little message "to see if it played", which you think is impossible. I on a cruise, I will give everything ..... my mother can not be down the hall in his pajamas. Yes, that one day had to go in my pajamas all day pajama party. Total
that a call tomorrow my mother every morning like, "hi-how-that-I-still-alive-no-me-he-died-while-sleeping."
And she so happy and cheerful "aiii what tallllll" Automatically
....."¿ ask you happiness will not be because he has touched the cruise, right? "
- yeahhhh you heard
- hahaha mom comes, forget
joke - I swear
ostia: S because it will be true
Overall, I was going to cruise with mother included.
Before getting on the boat my mother tells me "You left the ship and come near me, to see if people think I'm here Plug in, because you've come to sing "I laugh
to this and do not give importance.
Anyway, obviously I approached her on the cruise daughter. My mother oii and who are you, who is this girl please let me hear, "I super embarrassed, okay?
- mom stop talking nonsense lol: S
- Girl you're confusing you, please i who you are, let me, stay away.
I I was like crazy before the meeting that said "the next Maria Villalon the singing is a little pall, do not see that he has given to this poor woman.
Then I accepted and we a peaceful journey as mother and daughter.
The cruise was the milk.
Now I move to a situation several days ago, similar to last time.
- Mama, you're not so happy because he has returned to play the cruise, right?
- jijijijijiji
- mama: S
- I say! jajajajajajaaja (it's a crazy laugh that makes shivers my mother, I swear)
that he has had for 2 nd time the cruise !!!!!!!!!!!
And 3 days is going to Casablanca tomorrow ......
Ultimately, you can not touch anything in life because everything up to my mother .........
Cantonta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment