Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catching Pikachu In Leaf Green

The ugly history of my toothbrush. Food

I remember like it was yesterday.

No more than a year ago I was at home with La Grande, that is my sister. What happened was that my father and I call it that because of its almost 2 meters high with 15. Where eg is La Grande? When does The Big?, Etc.

As I was saying. I am very obsessive with brushing my teeth and washed one of those teeth I went to the bathroom and noticed that my toothbrush was wet mysteriously when I was not used since the morning.

RocĂ­oooooo
I .- .- La Grande do??
I .- You have wet my toothbrush?
La Grande .- In?

came to the bathroom, I taught my brush wet, she looked at me puzzled.

La Grande - But that brush is .....

at that moment with eyes told us everything We had

weeks using the same toothbrush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (So \u200b\u200bI was wet)

ME DIE.

Then we started to spit and wash your mouth while we were shouting like madmen possessed by disgust. Because what ASCO.

I still want to vomit at the memory.

It was very cruel to us.

Since then I am very mine with a toothbrush ....


Indeed, today between 4 and 5 pm will be in "Save me" told this story. Well, actually I will be singing two minutes, I will tell the story. If you are bored I'll be singing there.

Cantonta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment