Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jc Penney Beauty Salon Prices

The day we loaded almost to La Grande.

I will tell another story of my sister and so close the saga because it may be that when I go home at Christmas I take a puñetacillo of love on his part.

all goes back to when La Grande, my sister was about 4 or 5 years. At that time we called the Bernabeu, the size of his forehead. Already have a normal face.

In our childhood our favorite game was the first to knock down all (my neighbors, my sister and me) on a carpet, roll the carpet while we were lying and the most fun, when we made a spring roll we had should stand. I do not remember more laughter. If you try you will understand.

was like in the picture but with 5 or 6 people at once:
The policeman was clearly not in our games.


But our 2nd favorite game was certainly blind man's buff, which for us was messing head to La Grande, spinning our fill and then break for us.

But one day we had a brilliant idea about this game: Riding

La Grande on the bed and start the game from there. Total

Liam his head, got on my bed and gave millions of rounds until it was standing.

We shouted: "YAAA"

The game started.

My sister, with a sickness that the poor had not started moving up the bed and move his arms in search of us.

suddenly falls out of bed head. Literally head.

La Grande stood there and unconscious on the floor after the coup. Panic among us .... We

charged with La Grande!

Mother, what do we do? "We put it under the bed to hide?

total moments after my sister returned concern itself with a bun in the head that seemed it would not be cured in life.

My mother scolded me, was once again very understanding. (I still remember with a shudder his anger).

not yet know whether the blow struck him. You may be disturbed growth or something. From what I am sure of is that the impoverishment that day had to lose many neurons that gave milk.



Cantonta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment