Holit
Hello!
Well well, how exciting! I have received head and sill to Katty! * __ *
is superbonita, and has a beautiful makeup, but the penalty is that it is different from Katty, especially in the eyebrows. Besides the color of the resin also varies his own ... Katty is yet to head superguapĂsima> 3 <>
I have to give enoooormemente thank Eldawyn, and thanks to her now I can have the head:) And as she says, is something special for us because of our fans know us by the MINIFAN unconditional, his first baby has also been a Shushu like it was my
Katty ^ ^ Hope you like it as much as me, and be able to upload more photos of her soon:)
Katty ^ ^ Hope you like it as much as me, and be able to upload more photos of her soon:)
Besillos!
And since it was made studies the makeup of the head ^ ^ I was
the idea in the summer on a left. I have more for the Deviant of the Queca: http://dynamene-dolls.deviantart.com/gallery/ # MINIFAN-Studies
the idea in the summer on a left. I have more for the Deviant of the Queca: http://dynamene-dolls.deviantart.com/gallery/ # MINIFAN-Studies
0 comments:
Post a Comment