cold Hello everyone! exteeeensa Here I come with a photo shoot of Neiva, but given the situation was for less xD.
for my city does not hardly ever snows, but last Sunday afternoon began to fall, making that Monday was all something snowy: D
had class, but I got to Neiva in the bag and out I went to the park to make good use of the sun. I did the right thing, because later in the evening I threw a picture to Katty and Peter in my backyard and as there was almost no light and left T__T penalty if not get to put some.
Well, Neiva has been great on all the pictures, I dig! ^ 0 ^ With the sleeping face and not tell you, and think that this small tree with red balls he found out when I was leaving the park ... well!
I hope you like all the photos ^ ^
XOXO
~> Extras <~
0 comments:
Post a Comment