Sunday, January 3, 2010

How To Get A Golden Desert Eagle For Cod Mw Woo

New year, new face ^ __ ^ - Yanira Angel

Hi Everyone ace!

Since I started this blog had not changed their design, so it was time to renew, especially because the template was the old way.
I did not want to change the essence of the blog, because I really like the background color and stick with all Queco, hehe. What I have changed has been the head as you see, where to go Caroline (Tere), and my Yanira.

addition you also have the option to follow this blog in the lateral area, and could not put it before so I said to the old template.




I also wanted to take this opportunity to put the photos I shot him Yanira with angel wings, that although few, I love, but as they say, better quality than quantity xD







Many kisses, thanks for visiting the blog!

Vero B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment