Monday, January 11, 2010

Milk Movie Discussion Questions

my trips out with the backpack


Each time you hit the stage rental, I have in mind a new route. Usually choose to go to places that were still pending, I passed by lack of time, or because the money is not enough to cover everything, when I was focused on an earlier draft.
This time I wanted to go to Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, if then there was time and money, go ahead.

SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO FROM THE QUIACA

Anxiety was present, as always at the beginning of each new trip. Are 23.00 hours and review mentally if I needed to start my new adventure will be too much baggage. I lift my backpack (60 liters), a smaller one for permanent use items under the chest (a counterbalance and is more comfortable to walk) and team mate! (Essential for me) I check everything and delivery
way to the bus terminal. I have enough time but I do not like to get on the departure time. For the speakers told there's a slight delay, left Santiago del Estero to 1.20 on 31 January in the Company Mercobus to San Salvador de Jujuy.
I arrived in San Salvador in the early hours of the morning, I went to greet some family members because take the bus to La Quiaca that part of the 1.20 am
Two hours prior to departure, a primary Sara decided to accompany me to Tupiza (Bolivia) and make the trip the Salar de Uyuni together, what gave me the opportunity to have someone to share this part of my "project." We left happy
from Jujuy, when we arrived at La Quiaca was still dark, the cold was terrible, running cold wind, the sand hitting your face felt like little needles. I lowered my head to protect me and I suggested to Sara go to the top floor of the terminal, where he remembered having taken a rich breakfast on my last trip, when I was en route to Macchu Picchu.
On reaching the landing of the wide staircase and covering the space to the door of the cafeteria, we find more than a dozen young men with backpacks, from different places, wrapped in blankets and coats, talking animatedly .
The new cafeteria opens at 8.00, they told us the time to respond to the greeting, "it seems that changed the schedule, before it was open all night.
After the presentations, we joined the group, exchanging views, giving us suggestions on destinations, places to visit and taking notes on prices, as expected. Still passing the time, were 8.30 in the morning, but the door remained closed. Hunger and cold were felt and took the lead (he had passed through this place a few months back) to invite you to know the market of La Quiaca, there would surely have a place to drink together a hot breakfast. The stalls were just opening, arranging merchandise and sweeping. We put a group with two boys and three girls (all of Buenos Aires), seven went to the cafeteria of Doña Julia, on the first floor of the Market. We had to leave backpacks in the hallway because there was too much space.
In this warm atmosphere of camaraderie, amid laughter and jokes take a delicious coffee with milk cakes together (two per person) filled with regional cheese. We aseamos in the bathrooms (very clean as the day was just starting)
After Gonzalo help me adjust the backpack, because it felt somewhat loose, we close with a tight hug wishing us luck.
Yaví They were bound in the same province of Jujuy, Sara and I would cross the Bolivian border on foot, to enter Villazón. Montero Magui

Photo: 1-View of the City of San Salvador de Jujuy. 2 - The group of backpackers in the Terminal of La Quiaca.
3- Por desayunar en Dña Julia en el Mercado de la Quiaca. 4- Sara y yo en la puerta de Migraciones de Bolivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment