Friday, January 22, 2010

Eml E100 Light Switches



Well, I wanted to repeat some of Katty dormidita picture, plus I wanted to make me do with it, so I dressed up as close to my little I could and this is what came out:)

I had a blast taking pictures, Katty and delighted with how beautiful it is, and well, asleep and I tell you, I drool barbaric thing * _ * To give you an idea, then while in the order with photos let me Katty asleep on the legs which real cat xD I do not let me have a real one .... ^ ^ U But at least the love of the Queco if I have it: D

The truth is that at first I was a little embarrassed to hang the pictures, but in the forum have been very very good reception, not what I expected ^ ^

Thank you for visiting and I hope you like them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment