Back in Jujuy me goodbye Theo, grateful for the courtesies he had not even allowed to pay the cost of fuel and only agreed, at my insistence, I took over lunch at Humahuaca.Esa night I said goodbye to the guys who had visited. I picked up the eq
uipaje 2 am and departed on time in San Salvador Terminal due to Quiaca.Dormí peacefully, exhausted by the day trip. From time to time he opened his eyes and watched the same landscape I could see the sunlight. Chiaroscuro had now drawn by the moon and some peaks in the distance had silver flashes, as preserved traces of snow in picos.Arrullada melodic music, played highland instruments - which he bought in Humahuaca, I woke up in the Terminal of La Quiaca. Just clarifying, and when I got hit hard the cold wind of amanecer.Levanté my backpack, I entertained me and tried to get to the toilets. Matter entirely impossible for many people, the conditions presented and the lack of running water on site. I called as usual, I learned to call "tourist mentality" (meant to enjoy every moment, not get angry or complain about anything and smile at the difficulties, adaptándote to the circumstances). I bought a bottle of mineral water that I washed my face and brushed my teeth in the plant calle.En top of the building worked the cafeteria and bar, where I took a refreshing coffee with hot milk with two crescents, while displaying my maps and notes
tions, hoping that was a little more tarde.A the 8.30 I started to walk the people. Despite having an agenda with the name of some places "possible" to stay, everyone had the capacity filled, for the nearby carnival. (Missing about 15 days) so I judged that that date would be in Cusco, such as planned. Finally I left the luggage at the concierge of a hotel, where a traveler vacated the room at 12 that day and I started to travel and meet place. I visited the typical places that I had suggested, I took photos and chatted with locals. There I found that most "natural" area of \u200b\u200bthe Coya and Aymara ethnic groups are reticent and shy away from the conversation with strangers, but gradually got to meet certain customs, modes of dress, food, primarily in areas adjacent to the municipal market, where fruits and cheeses blend in perfect harmony with other products in the Puna, totally unknown to me
mi.Cerca of Noon, listen through the mouths of strangers about how beautiful and rugged landscape a place called Yaví. Could go to where collective taxis that made the journey all day until seven in the tarde.Sin think, I walked up the street where departed, and waited patiently under a merciless sun, until I make room in one of ellos.El trip was wonderful. Its strange landscape, with ripples, hills and hollows of different ways he had known so far. I went down in the village, consisting of a very wide main street and narrow streets that open on the sides, all unpaved, the houses were adobe, and most of the thatched roofs. Youth groups and children played with water, had colored flags and music. Laughing and ran from side to side. I went to the end of the street, which continued in an upward slope and ended in a kind of circular upper terrace, where you could see all the people and the landscape that rodeaba.Allí
found a mound of offering to the "Pachamama" composed of small stones, serpentine and confetti of colors, different drinks bottles, food scraps, corn and coca.Había leaves a lot of silence in place, the wind whistled. At my feet in the distance could see a stream and abundance of trees, could see the bright colors of the tents set up in the municipal campsite, and started down the path to know that place, on the road I met a boy about 11 who kindly offered to serve as a guide. I wondered how it would cost me and I replied that it was in my opinion and will, because he did not charge to show me the place. I accepted and was amazed with the beauty of the paintings that made me discover the child in different parts of the mountain and then took me to a museum that houses many of history about the system of "care packages" at the time of the Viceroyalty, the Travel envoy of the king were reported and displayed in different entities
prints, furniture and documents. When we left, I left the child, I gave him a small salary and I went looking to eat something because it was almost three in the main street tarde.En found a hostel called "The house, whose front was a trade sale of handicrafts and local products. Despite the hour, I prepared a delicious dish of pasta with tomato sauce, I ate with pleasure. The dining room had several tables and chairs made in artisan. In some shelves and hanging wall decorations and different pots that made up the decor. Above the fireplace, plenty of photographs, postcards, thank those who had stayed in the hostel. On one side, tied to a cane tacuara, leaning against the wall, was the rainbow flag representing the
Ygene addressed by reinforcing the idea of \u200b\u200bidentity regionalista.El inviting place cordial coexistence. While not overnight there, I was informed that the system has "bed and breakfast with shared bathroom. There were many people staying in the hostel, who came to talk. Finally, accompanied by guitar sing and recite some poetry. At 7 pm, I shared the last taxi back to La Quiaca. And my luggage was in the room. I took a hot bath and eat a sandwich accompanied by rich mates in bed. The next morning, cross the Bolivian border. Still walking the miles in pursuit of achieving something longed for: to know Machu Picchu. Montero Magui
uipaje 2 am and departed on time in San Salvador Terminal due to Quiaca.Dormí peacefully, exhausted by the day trip. From time to time he opened his eyes and watched the same landscape I could see the sunlight. Chiaroscuro had now drawn by the moon and some peaks in the distance had silver flashes, as preserved traces of snow in picos.Arrullada melodic music, played highland instruments - which he bought in Humahuaca, I woke up in the Terminal of La Quiaca. Just clarifying, and when I got hit hard the cold wind of amanecer.Levanté my backpack, I entertained me and tried to get to the toilets. Matter entirely impossible for many people, the conditions presented and the lack of running water on site. I called as usual, I learned to call "tourist mentality" (meant to enjoy every moment, not get angry or complain about anything and smile at the difficulties, adaptándote to the circumstances). I bought a bottle of mineral water that I washed my face and brushed my teeth in the plant calle.En top of the building worked the cafeteria and bar, where I took a refreshing coffee with hot milk with two crescents, while displaying my maps and notes
tions, hoping that was a little more tarde.A the 8.30 I started to walk the people. Despite having an agenda with the name of some places "possible" to stay, everyone had the capacity filled, for the nearby carnival. (Missing about 15 days) so I judged that that date would be in Cusco, such as planned. Finally I left the luggage at the concierge of a hotel, where a traveler vacated the room at 12 that day and I started to travel and meet place. I visited the typical places that I had suggested, I took photos and chatted with locals. There I found that most "natural" area of \u200b\u200bthe Coya and Aymara ethnic groups are reticent and shy away from the conversation with strangers, but gradually got to meet certain customs, modes of dress, food, primarily in areas adjacent to the municipal market, where fruits and cheeses blend in perfect harmony with other products in the Puna, totally unknown to me
mi.Cerca of Noon, listen through the mouths of strangers about how beautiful and rugged landscape a place called Yaví. Could go to where collective taxis that made the journey all day until seven in the tarde.Sin think, I walked up the street where departed, and waited patiently under a merciless sun, until I make room in one of ellos.El trip was wonderful. Its strange landscape, with ripples, hills and hollows of different ways he had known so far. I went down in the village, consisting of a very wide main street and narrow streets that open on the sides, all unpaved, the houses were adobe, and most of the thatched roofs. Youth groups and children played with water, had colored flags and music. Laughing and ran from side to side. I went to the end of the street, which continued in an upward slope and ended in a kind of circular upper terrace, where you could see all the people and the landscape that rodeaba.Allí
found a mound of offering to the "Pachamama" composed of small stones, serpentine and confetti of colors, different drinks bottles, food scraps, corn and coca.Había leaves a lot of silence in place, the wind whistled. At my feet in the distance could see a stream and abundance of trees, could see the bright colors of the tents set up in the municipal campsite, and started down the path to know that place, on the road I met a boy about 11 who kindly offered to serve as a guide. I wondered how it would cost me and I replied that it was in my opinion and will, because he did not charge to show me the place. I accepted and was amazed with the beauty of the paintings that made me discover the child in different parts of the mountain and then took me to a museum that houses many of history about the system of "care packages" at the time of the Viceroyalty, the Travel envoy of the king were reported and displayed in different entities
prints, furniture and documents. When we left, I left the child, I gave him a small salary and I went looking to eat something because it was almost three in the main street tarde.En found a hostel called "The house, whose front was a trade sale of handicrafts and local products. Despite the hour, I prepared a delicious dish of pasta with tomato sauce, I ate with pleasure. The dining room had several tables and chairs made in artisan. In some shelves and hanging wall decorations and different pots that made up the decor. Above the fireplace, plenty of photographs, postcards, thank those who had stayed in the hostel. On one side, tied to a cane tacuara, leaning against the wall, was the rainbow flag representing the
Ygene addressed by reinforcing the idea of \u200b\u200bidentity regionalista.El inviting place cordial coexistence. While not overnight there, I was informed that the system has "bed and breakfast with shared bathroom. There were many people staying in the hostel, who came to talk. Finally, accompanied by guitar sing and recite some poetry. At 7 pm, I shared the last taxi back to La Quiaca. And my luggage was in the room. I took a hot bath and eat a sandwich accompanied by rich mates in bed. The next morning, cross the Bolivian border. Still walking the miles in pursuit of achieving something longed for: to know Machu Picchu. Montero Magui NOTE: Photo1-Church of La Quiaca. Photo 2-Edible dried Mercado de La Quiaca. Photo 3 - Mercado Municipal de La Quiaca - Photo foothills of rare 4-way design Yaví. Photo 5 - Village of Yaví (partial view) Photo 6 - Indian cave paintings. Yaví
0 comments:
Post a Comment