Friday, March 20, 2009
How Long Can Cold Sore Survive On A Cup
I tired the words in a naive attempt to hold back on metaphor, for draw you into the leathery syntax. Hurried, I have limited the endless wilderness with a clumsy semantics if you just bring me short, cloudy, turn dark spectrum, alien ghost. Compelled by ignorance to make rival of the rose and the morning, I thought, deceived, see your coming back ... that is hidden in your strange loving way, that is, you guess your infamous treachery that where I go or cowardly hyena and continue to kiss, to become early victims, ceremonial body.
He transformed every hyperbole alchemical gesture, every memory in unexpected adjective. The phrase I hid the shame and I have become castle fortress and turning it over time, empezándote again. Again the chance encounter, the complicity ... again you away from the mask, away from the impostor, undoing the border, taking shape in prose, coating the meat page and capillaries ... siesta far cry, blew himself up touch, sense and you hurl the cherish in an impromptu paraphrase in an unusual spell.
is the night and the streets. Things that give you the voice, handling the adverb comes suddenly. Here we are: in the time outside, in the name space. Soft write our history, I imagine their ephemeral avatars ... and again the fragrance, laughter, and innocence petrified in the comparison, in the grass dancing in the breeze whip.
The words are what brought you, are you back. I guess at the rapid verb in the sentence closed. I bare the violence of the paragraphs sing ruin. And your body is twisted, it is I you know? I'm loving you in the dark, rhythm and color ... I am ... an imperfect language, a song you are looking desperate. On the scaffold
strange day without you I have committed a single place where you get on my side, determined to tell me where you walk, where I become part of your life ... between the commas and silences echo becomes everything left, stands the sound of what we are. Here I'm combining the body, recalling the heat, saliva and liturgy. Forcing the verse to see you; kept overnight to feel puns. In the short sound of the things I hid my love you silent. Breaking the distance forever. Mia making it in words. Reverend and dear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment