Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buy Smartfood Popcorn England

Walking roads with backpack - The beginning of my dream project. My first destination. Knowing Jujuy

Sitting at the computer, my dream began to take shape. I wanted to get to Macchu Picchu in Peru, but wanted to go by road, visiting places such as myself have always said "inhabit." And the computer helped me! For a while I started to travel maps, itineraries, each region and making contacts through chat. Aided by a score, I was plotting my route, which would select. My promise to the virtual friends I was doing was: on passing through your town you go to learn and in return you teach your city. Only internet and learned that things take that rule, essential documents and vaccines to have in place. I decided not to take a tent and chose to stop in hostels. Time passed, the family told me I was crazy. No little girl was old enough to do, was too high and I very smoker. I paid a deaf ear to the recommendations and set off, alone, with not much money, but with a g ran enthusiasm. Wearing a travel journal and photo camera, 4 rechargeable batteries and a dozen more of the common (for camera and flashlight) I left Santiago by bus bound for Jujuy Live on Friday February 1 at 23 hours. My heart was beating fast, he was cast off and was now completely on my own. Santiago was in my family, full of fear. I arrived in San Salvador de Jujuy just emerging in the sun, an elderly uncle who saw not long ago, I expected. Even a few hours would be with them. Before visiting the family, took passage to 2 am Monday at La Quiaca. Saturday and Sunday had to learn from l a capital city of Jujuy to the border. That part would be in the company of my guide in the northern province. A friend who until then was "virtual" Theo. All afternoon, I walked with Theo travels across many beautiful places in the beautiful and picturesque city of Jujuy, took the opportunity to buy pills soroche also called altitude sickness or ill of the Puna. At lunch and dinner meals tasted different from what I knew. The meat was tasty and surprisingly called the selling in almost all the butchers, the tamale in corn husk and the spicy chicken also pleased me. The papaya was spectacular! and beer (I already knew) frost. The excellent tourist service. Sunday at 6 in the morning we Kangoo T heo. I said we would do all the way to the border, knowing different places, because we had enough time because there was not much distance between the two populations. Be back on Sunday night to San Salvador, (where he had left almost all my luggage), it had only been to this tour, the team mate, some cookies and the usual cigarettes. Had accepted the suggestion to return to San Salvador and go from there to La Quiaca it would spend the night on the bus (instead of spending the night in La Quiaca) and may visit Quiaca Yavi and in a day and a half to cross the border Bolivia and Villazón take the train to take me the way to Oruro. Each site was to the amazement, the beauty of the landscape, earth, flowers WILD ers, CACTAL, Indian ruins, historic sites, I overwhelmed. From the road, and at each turn of the road could see hills covered with a bright green carpet of vegetation or suddenly not a blade of grass and strips of many colors, according to the mineral they contain. The sky was bright blue and the distance I could see dark lines that rose vertically from a stove in a modest home on lost in the hills. It was a wonderful day, I was filling the eyes of the colors que regalaba la naturaleza dentro de mi país, acompañada por Theo, quien me dijo: "para mi es un orgullo poder mostrar mi provincia y hacer conocer sus bellezas"

Magui Montero
NOTA: Foto 1- Ruta Nº9 cerca de Volcán. Foto 2-Purmamarca. Foto 3- Cruce del Trópico de Capricornio. Foto 4- Paisaje desde la Ruta - Foto 5- Tilcara. Ruinas del Pucará (Todas las fotografías en Argentina - Provincia de Jujuy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment