If you ... This child
us finish the year!
I'm not really create awareness for this: S
It was all too fast, it might already have to get serious about my intentions to comply, because this year yes, this year I will meet that and one is having an age and there are things that can not be leaving as ...
- I have to remove the ball from the closet. I do not know what happens there is always a tremendous ball. This year not to call a carpenter passes or something and tell me what happens to the cabinet.
- Make a backup of everything I have on your computer and stop saying "I have to make a copy because as I lose all .....". Well, that, that pa is not nothing I miss in 2011 do not now, in 2011.
- Sleep 8 hours daily. Because we all know what is wrong and harmful to less sleep.
- stop feeding the base of cans and pasta with tuna and tomato. Really, from day 1 and all green like a goat, forgiveness as healthy.
- Do not curse people internally underground crushed me and I put his armpit in my face all the way while they cling to the bar. Try not to die of disgust.
- In this 2011 hate to lose my downstairs neighbor for not returning my clothes and it'll take a typical sweet round to show my new love.
- No clothes mixed up colors in the washing machine saying "but if that never happens NAAA, How about paint peeling? Falsehood." I have found in 2010 that is true .... a little paint peeling ....
- I'll make the bed every day before I left for college (Well, if I have a lot of sleep and hurry, no)
- eat fruit (not looking, it does not, I can not)
- never let the dishes by scrubbing, never again to have mountains in the sink (tuturĂșĂșĂș)
- I will not eat sweets or chocolate (jajajajajja)
- I will not fight with my sister
- I will study every day and not just when exams are coming ..... (And a cairn)
- I'M GOING TO SPORT (jajajajajaja before I crack it. For those who do sport do I send a reassuring message: From sport, you can exit.)
I encourage you to call to fulfill your resolutions this year.
Here you have a video of my cat Rain telling what their purposes for 2011. She is very strong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZhPc4TtF8
Cantonta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment