Friday, December 17, 2010

Morrowind Level Expansions

something happens.

Today I will tell a story that many know already, but I think those who do not know, need to know about it ...
all goes back to my early childhood, around age 3. By then my parents worked in a warehouse roll bar with wine barrels and people went there to eat and drink bars and stuff.
I know a girl yet, I bought a small defect at the time.
This service was to hide somewhere and monitor strategic and tables controlling who would be going.
What for?
For a table as I went out of my hiding place and I drank wine all the remains they left. It also gave the beer. Never to soft drinks.
I was happy because my parents were not aware and I could unleash my new vice.
Until the day began to notice that I was raruna when swarmed by the bar. Then they realized that made me pick of wine every time you clueless.
took me to a detox center, I mean, to my grandmother's house.
Since that day I did not put one foot in the bar and went to spend the day with my grandmother.
My grandmother took me to teach me my first vice songs. Those first songs I sang were hits of the war and plays old songs that had very appropriate for a girl 3 years.
By then I had two singles. My age, my grandmother's neighbors, attending concerts I gave in my cart. I still remember their faces around me.
My first single was titled "One day, while embroidering." This song took about 15 minutes. Plot Summary: A woman who is the husband goes to war one day receives a visit from a soldier who says her husband has died War:
"My husband is tall blond, president of force
a white horse and bundled in silk ribbon.
That you are saying is killed in the war
I've been looking at the foot of his head. "

woman to receive this information he decides to get a nun. Yes
My second single from the time of my 3 years was "Elena had an affair." A 25-minute melodrama.
began:
Elena had an affair with a very handsome boy
call him name and surname Navarro Flores
They two camel, they loved each other with excitement.
Total, that takes named Elena Navarro and leaves her pregnant, something terrible to my grandmother's time if this did not occur within a lawful marriage.
She then decides to leave the child in the bush to avoid scandal.
Years later she goes to confession the priest because they can not handle the load. She tells the story to her confessor y. .....
"And so young priest
fell to the ground rolling
telling Mrs.
that child was me!

Mom, I'm going with you
and I go with you,
to miss anything you
while I live you. "
What is the cure to which he confesses is the son!
melodrama of the great.
These were my first two "Singel. Someday I'll upload videos of these moments of childhood and singing.
But for now I leave you this video that premiered just a few minutes ago:)
already tell me what you think !!!!!! Is still warm!
Cantonta

0 comments:

Post a Comment