Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ap Biology Laboratory 5 Cell Respiration Answers

Got paper?

Today I will tell one of the most pathetic scenes of my life.

was 3 years ago when I I moved to Seville to begin college. I went to live in a dorm and, well, I was traumatized because I knew no one, was the first time I went home, did not know what to wear the first day at uni ("a notebook? Roles? Pages ?). It was all a world to me.
As I said I knew no one from the residence and had no friends or anything. The first days I was autistic at all.

One of those days I was in my house, because they were as prefabricated houses but also act as backstage at concerts. Come on, a carrier sheet 20 meters, surely you have seen many.

Suddenly, playing in the door.

I get excited in aii plan who will? Is it a potential friend? I open the door



Child - Hey! What! Got paper? :)
Yo - aii clarooo a
momentooo
I take my roll of toilet paper with a smile on his face like, "This smells like friendship, it can be born a friend."

I planted in the door with my roll of toilet paper in my hand and my smile to give to the boy ^ ^

This the kid looks at me with the flip side: S

Then I realize that carrying a bag of snuff in his hand rolling. Moments of uncertainty

.....

Hostias Mary, like cigarette paper and paper no ass .....

I die. Muto. What do I do with the damn roll of paper in his hand ??!!!!!!!

I die, he looks at me weird and leaves. I did not utter a word.

can be more innocent and mema? NO!

There I stood at the door making a fool with my roll of paper in his hand lost the ability to make friends since forever and the child would be toilet paper. Flushing

100% still remember and I get red .......

Anyway, now I leave a little present here to see what you think. And I say,

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75CugOJ3dhs

Cantonta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment