Sunday, December 12, 2010

Motocross Wedding Cake

The day I sat down where he should not.

He was one of those wonderful days when going to college in the evening shift, when I lived in Sevilla. Now my mother forbids me to take the metro in Madrid starting at 6 pm, I'm afraid, so I have to go at 8 am at the university ... This is cruel. I get up at 06.30, okay? But my mother does not care:)

Overall, we had an hour off and went to lunch, bought some coffee and went to the lawn tomárnoslos faculty. Because the faculty of philology of Sevilla could not be more beautiful.

Pim pum, pim pam, laughter around here, coffee there ... Reaching time to go back to class! I wake up so excited I y. ..........

I realize I've sat in a dog shit that someone has taken the beautiful lawn. I die.

As I get up I start to stink in my pants ..... was very much a poem.

course, I could not get in class because you tell me what to do I for college with the smell given off and surrounded by people.

But how I was going to my house?? Because obviously I could not ride a bus with that plague so unwell that had stuck.

I had to walk almost 5 miles to where I lived because I could not ride a bus or a taxi or anything, mostly because others do not drown.

So I walked with my smell stuck to his ass.

Thank you fucked nice dog in the grass, made me very happy this afternoon.

Cantonta. ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment