Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Urethral Play Home Made

My first dolls for sale ... Make up Ivory

Never say "This will not drink water, because they know how many things can occur which go over time, and that's what it's come to me.
always told me "No, I never sell any of my dolls," Well, now I'm faced with the sale of Ivory and also all my pullips.

Since I arrived was not what I expected, because for starters, the pictures of the site your skin tone appeared normal, and yet it was White skin, and while that assimilated it, I never assimilate to it whole.

one hand I do not like your body, how to pose, nor have I come to take the baby and the other, and me da loooooooong penalty that seriously. I now I have more affection for the Before I am hoping it ... Being limited
was an impulse buy, and somewhat disappointed me the truth, much as I like the theme of the faun's legs and horns. Sorry, but I see that I fit in with the other members of my family, and many other characters that I have no doubt enresinar I have more desire.

So I got no hurry to see her makeup, because I was thinking whether to sell or that. Now I've decided and small will go home to Ireth . When I was with her in July last year he was drooling with Ivory, and was the first person I've thought for adoption, because that would, for all the world wanted Ivory ended in the hands of someone who would provide a bad makeup or had wrong or something, I would regret it. Ireth however that is going to take care of wonder and give the love you need ^ ^

yet I also started with a decision that had been thinking long and is to sell my pullips. The poor are ornaments on the shelf, and I do like much, but I prefer to have someone who will use more, for yourself to take a couple of pictures a year, well ... mine certainly are BJDs.

me is hard to make this decision, but I thought a long time and know it will be best for me and wrists.
If all goes well, with money from both, Ivory and pullips, I can buy to my desired end SLR camera, something I've been chasing around 3 or 4 years as a little ...
In short, there is an ill wind that blows no good.

I leave the last pictures that I have done.
Besitos,



Amethyst - Pullip Rozen Maiden Suigintou


Eveline - Pullip Blanche
Mizu - Pullip Prunella
Berenice - Pullip Ala
Arachne - Pullip Neo Noir

0 comments:

Post a Comment