Well, that I'm happy is little xD
over a year ago that came and Littlefee Ante, and it was love at first sight. Then came the Pukifees, and thought that buying Littlefee to buy too small ... But the love of this mold was slightly higher than my XD and I spent days looking at pictures tooodooos them spellbound * _ * Until finally got together this Christmas money for Littlefee , and I was going to buy, but I waited for the event, and then it turned out that in January I could not ask because I came other expenses T_T But the good thing was that as in February was my birthday, because my friend gave me the Pukifee! ! And yesterday, a month later meet (but I do not mind), I finally opened my expected Before: D___
In person is a hundred thousand times better than all the photos I've seen online, and believe me xD not insignificant. I had pay customs but hey, now I do not care because I have, and also with the excuse of going after them at home I opened the box of Rachel, who had never opened any to anyone, what was even more exciting and besides I had a photographer: D Many thanks guapaaa!
Anyway, I roll it up again, you have sooooo many photos to be seen. Here I have not put all all because it was too much chaos, but they are all on the link below;)
Many thanks to all who have been with me in this waiting.
Now, enjoy ^ _ ^
full gallery with all the big pictures:
http://www.bjdoll.net/index.php?topic=22679.0
0 comments:
Post a Comment