Friday, March 12, 2010

Hutch Bicycles For Sale

Intimate Kathleen

Aiiiss, my girl's almaaaa!
*_____*
Jo, is that as I said at the forum, no matter what time passes, took two and half years with Katty and I'm surprised that I never tire of making pictures, and it even comes out so before had never seen. ♥ I adore

I got the wig Ryu, and I had the great idea of \u200b\u200btrying to head Katty duermiente ... which suits her death ... So I wanted to do a photo shoot with her, but I used to ask Katty also normal, and here they are. I'll upload the others soon.

Besides that I love as it comes out sexy Katty and what is the picture I retouched black and white has left me KO I erased the joints of the wrists, and seems more real even * __ *
I have to keep trying stuff like that ^ ^

Many kisses!










0 comments:

Post a Comment