Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blueprints For Rhino Build



In everyday life we \u200b\u200bmeet new things from people around us and we meet new things ourselves.

Without going any further, the other day I discovered something very important to me.

was recording a TV program and introduced me as "María Villalón, which we know thanks to The X Files step . A round of applause for her."


Really? Have I been on The X Files?

breathtaking.

Then I started to remember and I remembered. Of course I, Chapter 240. What happens at that time I had another look and maybe that's why I do not remember me:


Waaaa, see that she was beautiful, huh? :)
What eyes he had, what hair, what lips. It was an incredible beauty in my world. Total

that when I went out in Chapter X-Files, I decided to stay here. Because I've always wanted to dedicate to music, but there in my music world does not work, we are eating stones.

So I decided to stay in your land, take the human form of cantonta and nothing, since I'm here with you.

Although there are times that some photos and human traits are alien in my previous life



I grimilla and my soul left the air of Mars. These things are inevitable, hearts.

PD: on March 22 the program will go out singing in the great Buenafuente this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75CugOJ3dhs&feature=related


Can-fits and in human body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment