My mother is of such mothers who can not speak normal, do not have a normal voice. No. She screamed. Cries to tell you how was your day and cries to tell you to take the "mobi say" the bathroom. Yes, I have to explain this because I'm still shocked. Andalusian
I am, like my family, and to pronounce things in English because it is not ours. And my dear mother stuck in the bath raised the cry of "bring me the mobi gave."
But Mom, "Moby Dick was a whale on TV?
- NIĆAAAA, ER MOBI SAY, THE CREAM OF THE BODY.
Mother, what we wanted to convey is that the body will take her milk. Breathtaking.
Then you will want me to know English. But how will I know English when I grew up in situations like this?
But still had a stronger, not pronunciation, but of confusion of terms.
were about to give the Christmas holidays, the latter, and we're talking on the phone and asked for my sister. And I respond:
- Nothing, there are studying. Who says he is overwhelmed with philosophy, which does not understand. But hey, like you're coming next week and then explain it.
- I do not know Mom, I do not know much philosophy, not think I can help.
- But you're not studying English Philosophy?
Arggggggggggggggggggg. 4 years I've studied English philology what you say at this point that if you study philosophy?
Without words. Unbelievable.
knew not to say: of course, I explain philosophy, and bring total after 4 years studying, I'd better know something ¬ ¬
Very hard, eh? ...
Can-foolish.
- Nothing, there are studying. Who says he is overwhelmed with philosophy, which does not understand. But hey, like you're coming next week and then explain it.
- I do not know Mom, I do not know much philosophy, not think I can help.
- But you're not studying English Philosophy?
Arggggggggggggggggggg. 4 years I've studied English philology what you say at this point that if you study philosophy?
Without words. Unbelievable.
knew not to say: of course, I explain philosophy, and bring total after 4 years studying, I'd better know something ¬ ¬
Very hard, eh? ...
Can-foolish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment