Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Basket Ball Shaped Cake

I was there the day I became allergic a. ..

Most people do not know of my rare allergy. Because it is one of the rare, the kind that people tell you "seriously allergic to it? Yes.

was 18 years old at then, yes, I felt great. Roll was on the beach walk around the edge, trying to burn my white complexion. Because I'm very white, roll appearance. Suddenly

like I'm starting to feel a little sick. Uishh, what happens to me?

But not echo account. Then

beginning to notice that I get rashes and spots all over his body. Oysters.

Am I mutating?

I start to worry. Yes, I am changing.

A little scared I'm going to my father and say, "Oh Dad, look what I have left."

My father, like many parents, are those people who think everything is arranged with eating or food. For example, a sore throat, "That will I make a soup, you go to bed and wake up as new." You go belly, "is why you do me a carrot and rice with holy hand." Eyes hurt you, "That will I make a chamomile rinse with it's you and takes you to." You have a cough you can not live, "so I put an onion you heading in the bedside table and do not return to cough more." And so on.

And when I got there half mutated my father told me: "let's go to the snack bar there, you eat something and you'll see that you get well."

If you say, I like the whole beach bar, but to stop it I do not want to end up like mutant women or something:


Although I came to my muscles and I turned green. But it could have been one of the options. Total

, we're going to the bar and ask me a plate of tuna in sauce, true to the fan I am of this beautiful little fish. Then I start

get very, very, very bad. In fact I start to drown. (Later we were told that if I was an outbreak of this allergy, under no circumstances could eat oily fish, because aggravated the thing).

Well I went there to eat what I indicated.

After eating tuna roll that I was already dying. While my father continued to encourage me to eat, of course.
Everyone in the balcony began to see that my life was in danger.

The waiter who diagnosed me and saved my life, seeing me in that state all milk shouted:

"Niñaaa, your what is é ar Aleia zooo, run and go hunting pa ma er to you pinchennn" .

Indeed, as he had predicted the man-savior, I had an allergy to sunlight.

We ran to the house by the sea, as he told us, and there I planted two punctures in the ass that I am reminded yet.

took me several hours to return to being me, but the mutation stopped.

since I'm allergic to the sun and even winter is not dangerous, in the summer if I can not even expose myself to him or anything like that. Hence the dead white I look good.
After that first attack, I have several, but I know what it is and I rushed to the hospital. My ass is wary because he knows what to expect ....

course, I could have played longer be allergic to something else. But what of the rare allergies, comes from family. To say that my mother is allergic to alcohol ... Yes, some will seem a very cruel allergy.

Anyway, I know it's weird, but that's me. Strange to allergies. But I take it with humor and much protection cream when the sun pokes:)

Can-foolish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment