Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Does Anterior Osteophyte Look Like

Because this deserves a blog entry. My almost-

Ayyyy ayyyy ayyyyy

That gives me!

And this news is worth a blog entry because I need to share with you this:

ME VOY A MEXICO CONCERT !!!!!!!

Yes, yes. It will be next July 23 at the Radio Festival organized by mdm in DF!!

I'm gonna cross the charcooo!

I have also now want to throw up the excitement. This emotion is more than the day I met Tiziano Ferro xDDD

Look, I get to like having to spend 12 hours on a plane. Because I have panic the aircraft and always cry and stuff because I think it's going to fall. That's me. The trouble on airplanes, but hey, this time I stand or put me a tap or something and I fall asleep the whole trip.

Ayyyy friends in Mexico that I pall !!!!! !!!!!!

I'll sing in another continent: O

Cantonta
happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment