Sunday, January 16, 2011

Is Aspergers Hereditary

arrival in Salamanca.

How could it be otherwise, yesterday when I was on the train to Salamanca Despistaos Anniversary because I had to make one of those big ridiculous that make you ashamed to more no power.

were almost 3 short hours of train, I had to get up at 06.30, we like every day, but if that is done on a Saturday sucks more. There

I was going on the trip trying to do the work of morphology, study, update a little internet, which translates to a large deployment of resources on the table and in the hollows of the seat: the computer, glasses, cover glasses, spare battery and then my backpack and a bag.

suddenly stops and I hear the train stop Salamanca. Ostia, Ostia, ostiasssssssss

I take the computer and I get into the right armpit, the battery in your pocket, the cover of the glasses in the other armpit, bag me I hang the bag neck and shoulder. When I do this that stop people from starting to enter the car like crazy and I start to cry "by favorrrr, bajarrrrrr I have to let me pasarrrrr." All this with the show hanging from the body and people rolling down the aisle to get to the door.

I get off the train after the whole car look embarrassed me everything I'm rolling and ... surprise!

, I take a village and not in Salamanca. OMG.

train doors close and I with the fair throughout the body I'm running towards the car driver. This image could not be more pathetic, because if it is embarrassing to bear backpack with everything I had and I tell you. As the crazy wagon arrived at the train driver and there is going to break to walk. I start banging on the glass of the man desperately pleading gestures and almost with tears in his eyes. Something like this:



The man, who flips the image, choose open the door out of pure grief. I go running and grateful. And I'm half an hour left on the landing from the cars praying that no one in my car I see and think: but it did not go? If you heard the whole car of your departure! What is done here after it has bundled?

Flushing, shame, shame.

Cantonta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment