Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where Can I Buy A 3d Camcorder

Going My Way - bound for Lima and Callao - LAST PART OF THE TRIP

had fallen from Macchu Picchu in the late afternoon, numb with cold, soaked to the skin by the rain, exhausted but happy. Multiplied emotions inside me. I came back to the Hostel Adelaide, where the owner offered me a cup of coffee and a sandwich, took a bath and went to bed. The next day back to Cusco, would travel elsewhere, but my goal was accomplished. However, true to what I do when I visit a country should know its capital Lima and from there would go through the back, through other routes, I expected more of that beautiful scenery country, but inside I knew that nothing would be comparable to what we had lived in intensity and emotion.
I came to Cusco and from there went on trip to Lima. My original plan was to stay in Nazca, but the cost of flying to see from above the design was too high, so I abandoned the idea, leaving it for a later time. But equally, I visualized the distance some interesting details and continued my route.
When is the first time you leave your country, you assume that things are similar to what is usual within the territory you know, probably because they think that if they speak your language and it is America, everything will almost equal. In my particular case; I assumed that everywhere he arrived, there was a Central Terminal for buses in Lima, as in Argentina and in most cities that had happened.
In Lima, should meet a virtual friend. He was a young boy, who talked for more than a year, and offered to help in the path of Lima. From I went to Peru, where he warned him, John was showing me things or asking me suggestions and recommendations. Before leaving for Lima, had sent an email warning that came from Cusco to the "Terminal" on a bus that arrived at 16, 30 hours to the capital city, and quiet ride, assuming that there John would be waiting.
Where goods entered at their destination, I was surprised at the smallness of the building. I wondered why a city like Lima was only eight platforms; got while watching a side to side, nobody was expecting. Perhaps it was delayed ...
When 45 minutes passed, I began to get restless, to consult with staff and there I realized my mistake. In that city, each passenger transport company, had its own terminal, I only had warned the arrival time, but I informed him that the bus line was. John does not know where to find me.
was tired, began to fall afternoon, should find a place to stay, then would like to contact my friend.
Without much idea of \u200b\u200bwhere I was, at that distance from the central area of \u200b\u200bthe city to the reserve for the hostel where I had commissioned you stay, I took a phone book, I called a hotel, ask price, jumped in a cab and left.
The Hotel was very good - too good to say for the budget-driving, but would not hurt me to spend a night there. From there, I called John, was a bit anxious and quite upset. I warned him where I was staying, he began to laugh, because the hotel said I was leaving the equivalent of seven days in the hostel. Anyway, I told him I'd stay for that day.
came to me and I finally met my friend who was a long time ago, was thinner and smaller than I imagined. After fraternal embrace, I decided not to go out and walk, and should stay in the same hotel bar to talk while we ate something together.
talked a long time, finally saying goodbye to come to get me in the morning to take me to the hostel where you stay. So he did, the place where he finally stayed five days of my stay in Lima, was comfortable, clean and safe. So
we visited this beautiful city. I was surprised how long it seemed, although I had many buildings too high. Clean, wide streets, pedestrian walked by her, I stopped at the old buildings, and the filigree work of the smithy.
toured plazas, parks, churches, buildings with colonial design, despite being newly constructed, and other antique furnishings. The sources were a constant in public places. The Plaza de Armas
wide, is located in the historic city center, declared World Heritage by UNESCO, with its imposing Government House, there I could see the ceremony changing of the guard, with a small parade (perched on a bench in the Plaza, having too many people, watching the beautiful designs that were the guards) to the sound of military brass band.
Around the Plaza, the Cathedral is known for its magnificent structure, the Municipal Palace, beautifully designed, also linked to other buildings belonging to the Municipality of Lima, following the same structure and color, extending the vision around the Plaza in harmonious whole, with details of outgoing balconies and finely carved wood.
Walking through one of the pedestrian, walking distance, I marveled at the frontispiece Church of La Merced, although in reality the temples of Lima, is an exquisite work of art in themselves, both in woodwork, marble works, painting, wrought iron, etc.
Parks had plenty of flowers and colorful plants, which were a feast for the eyes.
met Miraflores neighborhood, nice, smart, in what I would call "the place pampered" the city and it was fascinating to see as the waterfront of Lima, (at that time subject to change and improvement in their arrangements design), but it was also beautiful.
also knew the port of El Callao, with their tales of buccaneers, Fort, vegetation different, the waves breaking on the shore and legends woven around the island that is close.
Lima and its surrounding buildings and streets had the English label, was present in the streetlights, in much of his music, he remembered the sharp descent in the stage of the colony, but was recorded simultaneously deeply Indo-American ancestry, brazen skin of its people, the penetrating gaze and walk proud of a people who had been maintained in every corner and did so exquisite, perfectly unique, walking through each site could find the amalgamation of two cultures different had been cast, forged a unique, the soul of a beautiful country.
Now was the time I return to my country, full of new knowledge, stories, legends and myths of new friends, sensitivity to the surface of everything he had lived during this trip.
in my back, playing pass beautiful villages and cities, Pisco, Ica, Paracas, Arequipa. A few might know more than others, but would be an outstanding debt, stop back sometime for longer.
My goal when starting this journey was accomplished, had done it! My first backpacking trip was ending ... Magui Montero



Photo 1- Nazca Desert. Photo 2 - Lima Coast, floral design imitating Nazca line. Photo 3 - View of buildings from the coast of Lima. Photo 4 and 5 - the waterfront. Photo 6 - Beautiful design of the frontispiece of La Merced Church in marble. Photo 7 - Government House. Photo 8 - Municipality of Lima. Photo 9 - Church Cathedral. Photo 10 - Post Office. Photo 11 and 12 - Parque de Lima. Photo 13 - Costa de El Callao

0 comments:

Post a Comment