Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cheerleader Walkthrough Pusooy

MY ENTRY TO PERU. PUNO CAPITAL folklore.

Copacabana
I left at sunset, after changing some money to have soles when he arrived. I had explained that the trip would be bordering Lake Titicaca, but no chance of seeing the landscape, because you would during the night. And in the morning is coming to Puno. Perhaps tired ncio comfortable bus and made me fell asleep at once. He was one of the best seats, it was early morning when I opened my eyes. A huge moon lit the landscape and in the distance were observed clumps of grass, water glistening, some puddles here and there in what appeared to wetlands or streams and white patches could be supposed traces of nitrate. I went back to sleep and woke me up early morning light. We were going through a small village, the adobe houses were sharply sloping roofs, as if the bus was traveling through the main street. Here the white patches were much larger and more visible, also in the roof.
How the roof? As if! Ignorant or confused, I asked the driver if it was and laughed very hard. It is ice lady! Is very cold, is common in this area. But we are in February - said I shrugged and silently watched his grin and preferred to stay silent.
In the morning we arrived at Puno. The bus terminal was bustling with tourists, many with bags, others came and went with his backpack and a myriad of tourist agencies and individuals dedicated to providing services to both hoteliers and tour av iva voice. However, I was struck by hearing words in Quechua - that I found something familiar - they come from a place where many their words are assimilated into our daily parlance. The language we used to talk to each other (or make a joke on some unsuspecting tourists) I went to a young man who offered good quality hotel in central location at a price that seemed appropriate, at the time made a comment that referred to me. Smiling, I said casually I understood what he said, he was silent, then apologized and good English m and said he would get a rebate on the price offered important.
there we headed to the exit and a means of locomotion I met had never seen. They were something like small bodied cars, with room for two passengers and the driver, but in reality were armed on motorcycles. A comfortable means of transportation and economic development that is typically used, and after I checked-in almost all Peru.
The hotel was located a short walk from the main square and 1 block from the pedestrian street of Puno. In the afternoon I went to see the city. Festive air was breathed, there was music and people dancing in costumes sun tive, because it was carnival. The band filled the air with the rhythmic sound of their patches and brass. The entire celebration was in honor of the Virgen de La Candelaria. Again I saw that rare mix of party pagan and Christianity that had been observed in Bolivia. It was a beautiful sight. Back to the hotel late, but people were dancing and the parade of dancers was incessant, but the next day was to leave for a trip I wanted to do. Known Indian Reserve Uros Floating Islands, then known indigenous community with different customs, the Island of Taquile Indians. Montero Magui
NOTE: All photographs were captured during the carnival parade through the streets of Puno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment