Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spectral Tiger Mount Buy



Todos los días cuando regresaba al Hotel desde la playa, me agradaba ver las toallas y toallones plegados sobre la cama, formando canastas, cisnes, abanicos, decorados con flores naturales y una pequeña notita deseándome good day passing, signed by the person who had settled and cleared the usual mess when you're on vacation. It was a detail that made me feel warm and pampered attended by people from the hotel. It was one of the things I liked, as well as their willingness to explain things, talk or suggest walks. It is true that it was his task, but it certainly exceeded what had been seen elsewhere. So I learned to respect the way they did their work.
In the bar, a thin, beautiful woman, masterfully played the grand piano installed there were songs from different places and I knew that in reality it was an eminent concert pianist, performing other types of music out the classic, as a way of living.
I began to nose around those performing different roles within the staffing structure. They were mostly professionals from different specialties, which in other countries had had a good economic and humble work carried out here, put their best performing efficiently, no matter what was the role they had.
thought that although it did so to improve household income, and also many professionals from other countries should learn from them about humility and people skills and avoiding dealing with an air of superiority to those who pose less level.
the morning after breakfast, went to the beach, sunbathe and enjoy the scenery, swim a little, ate any nonsense accompanied by large glasses of fruit juices and smoothies to take advantage of the day, for it was very close to launch and only return in the evening, ate a good dinner. One of these
days I saw something that amused me. I saw around me a beautiful girl, sculpted body, tanned skin, dark hair to his shoulders, the English had heard quite elementary, it was Italian. Usually used to go to the beach with another girl who I took to be her sister, but today walking alone.
Regulars "Human shark" swam close to her, looking to make conversation. They were three and tried to gain their interest by commenting on the temperature of water, landscape, laughed and strutted, appeared among them friends. The girl answered in monosyllables, smiled but did not pay attention, left the sea and jumped in the sand. "I think it was a way to escape the siege of the boys who did not slacken in his attempt, more than the desire to go tanning, but" leading men "came and sat near her. At that time, I could see he approached the other girl. Young drew his best smile, imagining that they already had armed the night of revelry. But the reaction was swift, to the surprise of those who were unwilling observers of the scene, they spoke a few swear words in any language perfectly understandable, took the arm and watching the sexy girl said: It is mine! He kissed her mouth and took it with her. I buried my head in the sand, to stifle the laughter that was struggling to drop, to the frustration of the presumptuous, while three red from newsprint, began to make fun, laughed among themselves and got back into the sea. Just
nap was when it started to cloud, thick raindrops fell in the midst of thunder and strong wind broke. I returned to the room, and was asleep. It rained until sunset, the day was cooler and was running wind. So I decided to go for a walk in a kind of train that ran the resort, I know many places that had not visited, I was in a shopping center, just looking around, as prices were unattainable, and finally sat back against the sea, a beautiful place, covered with stones. The waves broke several meters below, roaring and splashing me, although I refused to go away for a while because the show was awesome.
I walked back to the hotel, it had stopped raining, I could perceive in the air the scent of wet grass. At night, I went to theater hotel, was a spectacle of dances and a group that sang Latin songs, but was rather melancholy and decided to retire early.
was the first time I was away for so many days of the family had begun to wonder.
The experience of knowing two beautiful countries, so different from mine was very nice, but when I heard voices over the phone dear, I just do not have them around to share with them what I was enjoying. A month ago and was gone. The next day, returning to Argentina. Intense feelings had lived in that wonderful trip for two Caribbean countries. I did not know if I ever return, it was an ordinary person without resources, just by chance, or fate, had allowed me to fulfill this dream, all my impressions would be recorded within me forever. Montero Magui

0 comments:

Post a Comment