Monday, January 12, 2009

The Right Bmi For A 12 Year Old

LAST DAYS OF HAVANA VARADERO VARADERO

The bags had already been deposited, so we sat a while in the lobby. I went to the village to enjoy the scenery looked, I crossed the avenue to the Malecon where I layer, beyond the sea was warm with the wind nap. The reverberation of the sun brought me back quickly to repair the interior.
While watching the beautiful floral arrangements located in different corners Costumes secretly watched a small group of people, who obviously came from Africa, beautiful and colorful dresses, pleated robes, both men and muj you were very high, probably belonged to a high social rank or class, by the special way with watching the rest of the tourists.
minutes passed until he reached the group, which had all the amenities. Picked us up and then did a tour of several hotels. Was up people of different nationalities who had the same fate.
We were on a highway, surrounded by greenery and mountains in the distance, we passed a valley could see the sea again in a deep turquoise.
saw the coca fields here are different, a little smaller than the Dominican, yellow fruit, while he knew of greenish color and sweeter taste, asked if they were of the same variety, I was told they belonged to a different species. They said it was Indian coconuts, is all I could find, "but looked more colorful. We went through several towns
Department Matanzas, all colorful, lower houses carriages, lots of bicycles. We arrived at Varadero, and we long, as far as start-Sol Palmeras Complex, which also belongs to MeliĆ” Hotels, located next to several others in a sort of broad avenue, full of flowers and plants.
Again I felt the sensation of entering a different world. Birds, flowers, several varieties of a plant in Argentina I knew the name of "croton" with multi-colored leaves in different ways. Car seat with the top down taking tourists for a ride, quads, cars imported. Here the land was a kind of language, of the two sides and as far as I could see were boats and sailing boats.
The reception all in marble on the front wall a huge cage with jungle vegetation, a waterfall central and hundreds of colorful birds filled the air with chirps and the sound of falling water. Tropical music was played and the knack to be completed in the clothes of bright colors of those who were staying in this beautiful place.
The complex was formed by the structure of the hotel and bungalows. Access to the room, lights and air conditioning was through magnetic card, I was staying in a bungalow. I had a glass door from the room I communicated with a small terrace where he had a game of garden umbrella. From there I could go through the vegetation by a flagstone path to the sea or to the two pools, one dedicated to children and the other with a bridge from which you enter the pool bar is at the center of it.
That afternoon, after unpacking, I walked to see the rest of the facilities and got to the water's edge. The beach snack bar was closing and the staff and picked up the chairs. I sat in the sand to see how they hid the sun.
From the piano bar, the wind came with a very old bolero music. It was already dark, I got up, shook all sand, took the slippers and walked barefoot toward the piano bar. I was tired, but that would not prevent me delight you with a delicious "mojito" and romantic music, before I went to sleep. Montero Magui

NOTE: Image 1 bungalow - 2 pool snack bar Hotel brochure scanned. 3 instant photo taking mojito with friends at the Piano Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment