Sunday, April 10, 2011
Writing Things Wrong On Cakes
For nothing is more fun in the world that when your sister has school the next day and you have school holidays.
What why?
My sister went to bed early to meet with their academic chores teenagers and I stayed until about quarter to two am in the lounge watching a movie.
bedroom share in Ronda and as he went down the hall toward my bed, I had an idea that-you-shit.
I got to the bedroom, turned on the light and started yelling like crazy:
- Anaa, but what you asleep? What are the eight and four, you'll be late to school !!!!!
- How? What?
Ostrasssssssssssssssssssss
My sister got out of bed estartalá tó (hysterical), dressed in two minutes, arranged in three, had breakfast at zero point two thousandths and the two least five in the morning and was at the door dressed breakfast with the backpack set to go to school.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
and I in bed dying of laughter that could not go. Really, was one of the great moments between La Grande and me. She there, planted in front of the door when there were not two in the morning. Is that I crack up at the memory jajajajaja
was tremendous, but more to me than her
jojojojojojojo
That image will never forget. If you have the chance, do it, it's fun.
Of course, she got to this stuff when he realized what time it was. I was afraid.
Can-foolish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment