I woke with a start, the anxiety to know, to know, to take advantage of every moment every minute since the arrival to Cusco, to fill my eyes Color and the mind and heart with his story.
I left early, after a delicious breakfast that seemed excessive, but I ended to the last crumb of bread and RICURAS arranged in the table. The cobbled streets have not had the restless pace of tourists
going and coming, but it allowed me to fully enjoy the fresh morning air and watch the solid buildings, stopping to admire the beautifully wrought balconies and clay pots with flowers placed in watching most of them.
A short distance across the street and watched on the side of a mountain (near the city) the legend "Viva el Peru" I figured that consists of rocks because it read clearly on the bright green vegetation, while to the observed across the beautiful facade a former Municipal Theatre
.
So I came to the Joy Plaza, which according to popular belief, should not sit or engaged couples in marriages, because in that case the marriage does not materialize or couples dissolve. On one side, the Municipal Building tourism with a large gallery space dimensions lend his paintings a sample of Cuzco.
The narrow streets are curved to one side, narrow sidewalks and old fronts. But inside were cafes, tourist companies,
boutiques and even a luxurious interior jewelry.
So come to the Plaza Principal "Aucay Pata" large in size, with a beautiful fountain and pigeons fluttering. Sideways
buildings with tile roofs and spacious colonial arcades where people journeyed comfortably, also there was the Cathedral of Cusco and the Church of San Francisco. I was surprised to know the rigidity of hours to visit, and even more to know that to enter San Francisco, which keeps things high cultural-historical value and should pay
is an entry.
in Plaza to one side I was surprised to cross large marble placed on the same turf and I approached to see what it was, it was next to a plaque. I was touched to know that this was the place where he had killed Tupac Amaru, the members of his family (wife, sons and brothers) and several other team members who tried to rise against English rule. My feet were treading the same soil centuries before had marked some milestones in the p
atriotismo of the natives of that country. I went through typical streets
visited some central avenue, but I decided to retrace my steps, it was interesting to know what was the financial district and the modern. Preferred to stay in each stone, wood carving, the filigree molding and artistic work of artisans from Cuzco.
very early the next day I sought from the Hostel on the minibus for the trip I expected. The guide was introduced in the history of pre-settlement stage. And we began to visit different places. We went to the Convent of Santo Domingo
, whose structure was above the ancient Temple of Sun, one of the most important and richest of all Cusco. There I saw and heard the story of the destruction and deprivation from which they had been victims. The same convent was built with the stones torn from the temple. The size statues made of solid gold replicating the figures of people, animals and plants native to adorned the gardens, had been driven from their bases and fused to take them to Europe. (There are only few traces of hidden things that were achieved in the current Gold Museum)
located across from the Temple of Sun, although a large plate of gold was found in the temple with pictures of their gods and the hierarchical structure them. (They were all related to nature)
saw with surprise the way of assembly of the stones, by bolts and rings made with other small stones, as the builders did not use mortar or other elements of this type to adhere the stones each other. In the central courtyard, was the battery which placed the chicha ceremonies.
He had managed to rescue some of
rooms belonging to the shrine of the moon, yet surprised most artistic work in carpentry and painting done by the Indians in the stage of colonization, as chairs, doors, period paintings made with a master's amazing, never having known another technique that gave them their artistic sensibility.
Inside I was angry, more angry and more I saw the devastation and destruction that had been made on behalf of the conquest and evangelization of a people who had I believe a higher level of growth and development
Europe on the same stage, because they had sewer systems, drainage, waste treatment and respect for nature. When that stage the "civilized" even did not know what a bath and used perfume to mask the odors emanating from their lack of hygiene. Who educates whom? Who were the barbarian hordes of savages? These questions and had answers for me after hearing just the first temple. Magui
I left early, after a delicious breakfast that seemed excessive, but I ended to the last crumb of bread and RICURAS arranged in the table. The cobbled streets have not had the restless pace of tourists
going and coming, but it allowed me to fully enjoy the fresh morning air and watch the solid buildings, stopping to admire the beautifully wrought balconies and clay pots with flowers placed in watching most of them. A short distance across the street and watched on the side of a mountain (near the city) the legend "Viva el Peru" I figured that consists of rocks because it read clearly on the bright green vegetation, while to the observed across the beautiful facade a former Municipal Theatre
. So I came to the Joy Plaza, which according to popular belief, should not sit or engaged couples in marriages, because in that case the marriage does not materialize or couples dissolve. On one side, the Municipal Building tourism with a large gallery space dimensions lend his paintings a sample of Cuzco.
The narrow streets are curved to one side, narrow sidewalks and old fronts. But inside were cafes, tourist companies,
boutiques and even a luxurious interior jewelry. So come to the Plaza Principal "Aucay Pata" large in size, with a beautiful fountain and pigeons fluttering. Sideways
buildings with tile roofs and spacious colonial arcades where people journeyed comfortably, also there was the Cathedral of Cusco and the Church of San Francisco. I was surprised to know the rigidity of hours to visit, and even more to know that to enter San Francisco, which keeps things high cultural-historical value and should pay
is an entry. in Plaza to one side I was surprised to cross large marble placed on the same turf and I approached to see what it was, it was next to a plaque. I was touched to know that this was the place where he had killed Tupac Amaru, the members of his family (wife, sons and brothers) and several other team members who tried to rise against English rule. My feet were treading the same soil centuries before had marked some milestones in the p
atriotismo of the natives of that country. I went through typical streets visited some central avenue, but I decided to retrace my steps, it was interesting to know what was the financial district and the modern. Preferred to stay in each stone, wood carving, the filigree molding and artistic work of artisans from Cuzco.
very early the next day I sought from the Hostel on the minibus for the trip I expected. The guide was introduced in the history of pre-settlement stage. And we began to visit different places. We went to the Convent of Santo Domingo
, whose structure was above the ancient Temple of Sun, one of the most important and richest of all Cusco. There I saw and heard the story of the destruction and deprivation from which they had been victims. The same convent was built with the stones torn from the temple. The size statues made of solid gold replicating the figures of people, animals and plants native to adorned the gardens, had been driven from their bases and fused to take them to Europe. (There are only few traces of hidden things that were achieved in the current Gold Museum)
located across from the Temple of Sun, although a large plate of gold was found in the temple with pictures of their gods and the hierarchical structure them. (They were all related to nature) saw with surprise the way of assembly of the stones, by bolts and rings made with other small stones, as the builders did not use mortar or other elements of this type to adhere the stones each other. In the central courtyard, was the battery which placed the chicha ceremonies.
He had managed to rescue some of
rooms belonging to the shrine of the moon, yet surprised most artistic work in carpentry and painting done by the Indians in the stage of colonization, as chairs, doors, period paintings made with a master's amazing, never having known another technique that gave them their artistic sensibility. Inside I was angry, more angry and more I saw the devastation and destruction that had been made on behalf of the conquest and evangelization of a people who had I believe a higher level of growth and development
Europe on the same stage, because they had sewer systems, drainage, waste treatment and respect for nature. When that stage the "civilized" even did not know what a bath and used perfume to mask the odors emanating from their lack of hygiene. Who educates whom? Who were the barbarian hordes of savages? These questions and had answers for me after hearing just the first temple. Magui Montero
NOTE: Photo 1 - Fountain Square Foot Aucay. Photo 2-Traditional Building. Photo 3-Recova. Photo 4 - Cross marking the place of immolation of Tupac Amaru in Pata Aucay Plaza. Photo 5 - Cathedral of Cusco. Photo 6 - Partial view of Joy Plaza. Photo 7 - A street in Cusco. Photo 8 - Drama. Photo 9 - Temple of Sun, pile where they stored the ceremonial chicha. Photo 10 - Temple of Sun, solid gold plate detail the structure of the gods .
0 comments:
Post a Comment