Saturday, February 21, 2009
Kate's Playground Gallery 2010
always get a visit from the shadows. In each article I was startled by movement imitation, delicate harmony that conjures up my body and that of the other hidden in the most fleeting reflection in the silent presence. Always someone who anticipates my clumsy gestures are.
is the gift that society gives me always to be suspected of something, suspected of being poor, bad dresser, to speak with the accent of the district, fail to comply with the appropriate profile, not to save the ways, if awkward type who would rather sell off their intelligence on the last page of the perpetrators BRAND ... always that shadow to remind me that I am the offspring of the knife, which terminates contracts to steel sharp blow, always act to me clear that my end is the tavern and bickering, no one will ever like me to cross the border that divides those who live in the world and those who hold them. The Inquisition choose
While his wiles, will gradually eliminate your chances to leave empty to make you incapable. Your flesh has become immune to the corrupt frames, the outrages that work your mind. Someone was in charge of becoming honest to kill you without leaving evidence. So I feel, a corpse with preset expiration date. Squat, pick up the leftovers of Agag and company, the gentlemen of the left and right who reject the beggar what snack. It is endemic corruption that has set forever, with the proviso that if the penalty is always a defense lawyer that dissolves. Rajoy defending the indefensible with an attack on the institutions, Zapatero defending the indefensible kneeling before Bertone and ignoring the structural weakness of the country to tackle the crisis. Because everything is part of the same story, that they suffered those who aspired to live in justice, those who believed one way or another on the right.
I am a graduate in philosophy. Every day about 10 hours study the writings of Paine, Madison, Jefferson and so on. ... To complete a thesis that I will be wiser and poorer. Because the money to use to the Master institutes to feed the horse, because education and its reform have become the battlefield capable ignorant of both parties who engage in a fratricidal and senseless struggle; because behind all that scenario someone sits on what should be my couch and have dinner later with his girlfriend in the best restaurants with my money. Perhaps they are right, after all I have 28 years, and despite passing exams, so I leave work, constantly prepare for anybody blame me in the future that did what I had, sleeping an average of four hours a day etc. I earn 100 euros a month by tutoring. Some blame them I will not be in any doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment